Many presidents have been coarse, or racist, or generally offensive. Yet few have been so aggressively awful as Donald Trump. Misogynistic, racist, and rude, Trump has made various statements, both online and in person. Here are nineteen of the most vile things to come out of his mouth.
19. “Beautiful” Statues and Monuments
18. “Laziness is a trait in blacks”
17. Now That's Just Offensive To Everyone
16. American War Zone
15. “I Like People Who Weren't Captured”
13. Oh Cool, a Casual Racist Slur
12. You're Not Holden Caulfield, Mr. President
11. You Really Have NO Self Awareness, Do You?
10. What Does Drinking Have to Do With Anything?!
Trump attacked 2016 presidential candidate and Republican senator Rand Paul, tweeting in September 2015: “Lightweight Senator @RandPaul should focus on trying to get elected in Kentucky—a great state which is embarrassed by him.” Furthermore, Trump made his position clear when he followed up the initial tweet with another, this one disregarding the senator by claiming that he was not even deserving of a spot on CNN's presidential debate stage. “Too many people on stage for debate,” Trump decided. “@RandPaul at 11th, with 2% in @RealClearNews, shouldn't be allowed to participate.”